Emancipation through Entrustment, Entitlement and Empowerment
Gramalaya ensures that all its projects reflect the above core values that encourage people to be emancipated from the cycle of poverty and deprivation through participation. Thus, communities are entrusted to work on the project by being part of its implementation process and its continued success.
01. Encouraging innovativeness and creativity
02. Enabling a learning environment
03. Evolving exit strategy and sustainability
04. Encouraging community ownership
05. Ensuring Accountability and Transparency
06. Enhancing people’s co-operation and participation